Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tears Of The Fallen

My Warrior, Rest In Peace

I gave him my tears
He gave me his hope
Together we reminded each other that there is nothing we can not dream
My soul brother and me, invincible it seemed.

Now he lay lifeless, his spirit gone
And I just can not stop screaming, NO!
I still want him, I still love him, I still need his light
He was my Warrior, without him I have no fight.

Give him back, God
I have not asked for much in life
You gave me a brother to love and be the perfect kin
Too short a time, I want to hug him just once again...

Snow falling on tears that will not stop to breathe
Want to run to the woods and never return
For there is where my brother and I made a bond of the heart
Take his last breath, tear our hope apart.

Warrior.. Chuck, you stand with Apache now
Kiss him and pet his mane
Let him nudge you one time, and pull your dirty little ears
Know you are loved from this life, take with you my tears.

Tawnee

Chuck Jones RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment