Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Green Scene

  In the wintery wind, I ventured out to a farm. I had never been to a farm like this before. This was a medicine farm, cared for with intent to help the world heal. I entered the door, and took off my shoes, and was transported to a forest of goodness.

 
  There were 3 farmers at this field, busy taking care of their crops.   

 Pedro and Troy were busy getting the babies in their new beds and Dan was busy moving the older kids to their new class. 

    They were on a mission to make sure every aspect of their growing was perfect to produce quality medicine. I was amazed at their diligence and sense of purpose.
                             

  When they were working, Troy inquired of me if I knew any patients that needed compassionate help in finding their medicine. He wanted to find someone truly in need, and make sure they met that need, without anything to gain. 



             "My father suffered from Parkinson's Disease, " Troy explained, "and at the time I had no clue cannabis could help him. He was diagnosed when he was 30, wheelchair bound by 40, bedridden by 50 and dead by 60. I was too young to know about the healing powers of cannabis so really I've been trying to spread the message to other people who are suffering so they can find a healthy alternative the prescription medication"

Troy has started Permanent Farms in honor of his father, George Marion Stephens










1 comment:

  1. Believing in what your doing shows, great job!

    ReplyDelete