Sunday, January 26, 2014

We all need our Heroes

       Last week hit me like a freight train on a one way track to hell. Got treatment, hemorrhage through to my chest, got sent to Oncology. I am now in stage 3 of A.L.L. Talk about not wanting to face reality. Not ready to be this deep again, not sure I can swim out again...
       I have been a medical cannabis patient for many years now.  I have always used it for help with eating, since chemo ruined my tummy. I have used it for pain, since my spine was broken in 2004. I have heard that it will cure cancer, now is my only chance. There is so much out there, and so many places to choose... but where is the cure? How do I find it?
      Enter Cat Jeter. Cat is a wonderful activist and healer.
     She took my diagnosis and went to work, and yesterday met up with me. She brought me some oil to eat, and taught me how to dose it. I am very sensitive to medicines, cannabis being no different, so we have to start me on infant doses.  She educated me on how I can heal my body, and then got in her car and flew off into the sunset.
     Wish me luck, I only get one shot at this now. I have walked completely away from American medicine. We must find the cure, not pretend it does not exist. My life is better because Cat Jeter made the choice to find the cure in a plant that could have sent her to prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment